Reservations and Policies
We now have online booking available for our guests through our Sirvoy booking engine. If you have questions or prefer more personal service, please contact us via e-mail or phone us at 808-929-7101.
We try hared to keep the rules to a minimum but are posting our policies here so you can review them before arriving and avoid any “surprises.”
- We accept Visa, Master Card, cash and travelers checks.
- All rates include complimentary breakfast, wireless internet access, and parking.
- Breakfast is generally served at 8:00 a.m. Special diets are taken into consideration if presented before arrival.
- Standard check-in is between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 pm. Check-out time is 10:30. a.m. Or please notify us to make different arrangements. We understand the limitations of late arrival flight schedules. And for early arrivals you may want to drop off your luggage before check-in time so you don’t have to travel around with it. This is our room cleaning time, so you won’t have access to your room, but at least you can unburden yourself of your luggage to go sight seeing. If you book online you can fill in your expected check-in time and leave any pertinent comments. Otherwise please call or email in advance to tell us your plans.
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted in the house or lanai. In compliance with Hawaii State Law, ALL of our rooms are non-smoking rooms. If you smoke in your room you will be charged a $300.00 cleaning fee and may be subject to State fines. Smoking is permitted only in outside designated areas of our property. Please understand that the Hawaii State law is very specific and this is the only way we can accommodate smokers.
To guarantee your reservations, a 50% deposit is required for all reservations made outside one week of your arrival date. This deposit is charged at the same time your reservation is made. Full payment is required at time of booking for all bookings made within one week of stay. Balance is due upon arrival. Upon arrival, for the balance owed, you may change your payment method if you wish to any of our accepted methods stated above.
If you cancel your reservation outside of 30 days of Holiday Stays or outside of 14 days of all other stays you will be charged a $30 cancellation fee only. For all other cancellations and “no shows”, you will be charged the full amount of the deposit requirement as specified above. For late arrivals and early departures, you will be charged the full amount of your scheduled stay. Special pre-ordered gift items will be charged in full for cancellations outside one week of scheduled arrival, late arrivals, no shows and early departures. Note that Holiday Stays pertain to reservations for the week before and the week including Easter, Thanksgiving week, and from Dec. 20th to Jan. 4th.
Reservations may be rescheduled without penalty outside of the cancellation period. Rescheduling of reservations within the cancellation period will incur a 10% penalty, $20 minimum.
As our bed and breakfast has only three rooms, cancellations have a significant impact. So we do enforce our cancellation policy. You are guaranteed that your room will be available as long as you arrive on your scheduled check-in date. If you are worried about having to cancel for any reason, we recommend you purchase independent travel insurance through a third party for your own financial protection.
- Hawaii State sales tax of 4.17% is added to room rate and all other sales.
- Hawaii transient tax of 9.25% is added to room rate.
- Our tax license number is W40362538-01.
Any rate or package specials are listed on the individual room pages.
Privacy Policies and Terms of Conditions:
See additional privacy policies and terms of conditions here.
If you have any questions or special requests, please e-mail email@example.com